53% cheaper than category average
Read all Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer reviews here:
- Instantly blur flaws and smooth out your skin with Urban Decay’s Optical Illusion Complexion Primer. This travel-size primer reduces fine lines and makes pores seem to vanish ÛÓ for a gorgeous, porcelain-like texture. Makeup goes on better and lasts longer. Ready for your most perfected-looking skin? Instantly blur flaws and smooth out your skin with Optical Illusion Complexion Primer by Urban Decay. This travel-size primer reduces fine lines and makes pores seem to vanishÛÓfor a gorgeous, porcelain-like texture. Makeup not only goes on better, but also lasts longer. This velvety soft, lightweight primer has a slight pink tint to illuminate skin pre-makeup, but dries down to a translucent, matte finish. Like the name suggests, Optical Illusion creates an optical veil of scattered light, giving skin a soft-focus effect. The result? A beautiful, airbrushed finish (no Photoshop skills necessary)! UD’s cushy formula provides just enough glide to fill in lines for a smoothed-out complexion, and dries down to the perfect powdery finish. In a clinical study of Optical Illusion Complexion Primer, immediately after use:* 90% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility. 90% had smoother-looking skin. 93% had more even-toned skin. 81% had a visible reduction in fine lines and blemishes. *Based on clinical grading in a 30-person study. This cushiony formula contains optical blurring pigments for beautifully perfected skin. A luxurious blend of argan, rosehip and meadowfoam seed oils provides moisturising and antioxidant benefits while vitamin E conditions. Optical Illusion Complexion Primer comes in a luxurious travel-size clear bottle with a metallised gunmetal cap and base. UD even equipped the bottle with an airless pumpÛÓso it’s easy to get out every last bit of product. 15ml
- Product codes: 3.60597E+12
- Product ID 1: 21264092553
- Product ID 2: 237167806
Our goal is to help you find the very best products for your budget, so we’ve reviewed over 1913 products in the Beauty > Face Make-Up category, and more specifically 92 products from Urban Decay to help you decide if Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer is right for you.
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer Youtube Reviews
We always recommend reading reviews, but when you’re in a hurry a Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer review on YouTube can be a great compromise.
Urban Decay Video Reviews
Here’s a Urban Decay video from YouTube.
This Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer review from the Beauty > Face Make-Up category should help you to decide if it’s right for you, or if you need to keep searching.
10 tips to keep in mind when shopping online like a pro
Along with the development of technology, people have got the opportunity to shop online for what they need. Now you don’t need to get out to the shopping centres, just to purchase what you want. All you need to do is to visit one of the reputed online stores and purchase the products you want from the comfort of your home. You can even order something while staying on your bed.
All people who are engaged with online shopping should have a clear understanding on how to get the most out of it. Then you would love to browse online marketplaces to purchase anything you want. Here is a list of 10 useful tips that you need to keep in mind to get a fascinating experience out of online shopping.
1. Create a separate email for online shopping
Most of the people tend to use their personal email addresses when signing up with online marketplaces. This is one of the mistakes that they do. When you purchase something or sign up with an online store, your email address would be added to their mailing lists. Hence, you will receive emails that contain information about the latest promotions and deals available. It would be frustrating to receive these emails to your personal address. Therefore, you need to create a separate email address, only to purchase products you want. This will assist you to avoid those frustrating promotional emails and newsletters sent by online marketplaces. You don’t have to pay anything to create another email address. It would only take a couple of minutes for you to get the job done. The time you spend on it can help you avoid frustration in the long run.
2. Make it a habit to search a lot
All people who are engaged with online shopping should make it a habit to search a lot before they purchase something. Then you will be able to experience one of the most prominent benefits that are associated with online shopping. The same product would be available to you from multiple marketplaces. However, some marketplaces would offer exciting discounts to you, whereas others would not. Therefore, you need to do an extensive research and look for the marketplaces that offer discounts on products that you need to purchase. However, you need to be careful not to go for the cheapest price as well. You need to take a look at the reputation of the store and quality of the product you purchase to avoid hassle.
3. First visit the sales section
When you go to an online store, you need to make it a habit to visit the sales section first. Brands like Urban Decay, don’t often appear in the sales but do keep an eye out for Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer. This section would offer you the products with the best discounts. This can keep you away from the frustration of going through hundreds of products to look for a cheaper deal. Moreover, this is a convenient method available for you to minimize the time that you spend on online shopping. When you purchase items from the sale section, you should be careful about the return policy as well. Usually, the sellers don’t offer returns for the clearance items that they have. Hence, you need to double check the return policy before you purchase a product. It’s useful to read lots of reviews too, but we’ll cover that later.
4. Look for a well-organised online store
The online store you select for shopping should be a well-organized one. In fact, the designers of that website must have paid special attention towards the user experience offered. If you cannot find something that you want from the online store or if you want to spend a long period of time to find something you want, you will not be able to get the best possible experience with online shopping. It would make you hate online shopping as well. One of the primary objectives that you decide to shop online is to save time. Therefore, you need to look for a website that can assist you to save time by promoting an enhanced user experience.
5. Always be adventurous
You need to be adventurous when you are shopping online. Most of the people in today’s world believe that certain items are not supposed to be purchased online. For example, they fear purchasing online. If you have that fear, you will not be able to reap all benefits that are linked with online shopping. Therefore, you need to be adventurous when you purchase the products you want. When you have a clear understanding about your requirements, you will not find it as a difficult task to purchase a product that matches perfectly well with your preferences. But if you have any doubt in mind, you need to double check on the return policy.
6. Carefully go through product details
On the online stores, you will be able to see a good description about the products on the product pages. Most of the people who shop online tend to ignore these descriptions. If you ignore the description, you would be missing out a lot of information that you need to know about the product. In some cases, you would have to return the purchased product as well. Therefore, you need to make it a habit to go through the product description when you purchase something online. For example, the specific method that needs to be followed when washing clothes differ based on the material used. If you wash a piece of cloth, which was meant to be dry cleaned; you will have to end up with frustration. Such issues can easily be avoided by going through the product description.
7. Read customer testimonials and reviews
The customer testimonials that you can see on the internet can help you to get a better understanding about the experience that you will receive from product you purchase. Therefore, you should carefully go through the customer reviews before you purchase something. The product descriptions are associated with marketing terms and you will not be able to create a realistic picture about a specific product in your mind. Therefore, you need to look for the customer reviews and determine what you can expect from the product you purchase. If you can find too many negative reviews, you are encouraged to refrain from purchasing the product.
8. Be thorough with the return policy
You need to be thorough with the return policy of the products you purchase as well, even when buying products in the Cosmetics category. As you already know, online shopping can be somewhat risky. You never get to see the product until it is delivered. Therefore, you must be thorough with the return policy when you order something. If you cannot find useful information about return policy on the website, you are encouraged to go ahead and call the website. Then you will be able to get the required information you want. You need to see whether returns are accepted by the online store and for how long the returns are accepted. In addition, you need to see whether there is a restocking fee and whether you have to pay for shipping. You should never make the mistake of purchasing something with doubt in your mind.
9. Take a look at the size chat when you purchase clothes
If you are purchasing clothes online, you need to take a look at the size chart. The standard size you have in your country would differ in another country. Therefore, you need to take a look at the size chart and purchase the ideal product that matches with your size. This will assist you to avoid the frustration of returning products that you have purchased. If the size chart is not displayed, you need to contact customer support and ask for it.
10. Be careful before you add something to the wishlist
You can easily get carried away with online shopping, even at John Lewis. Even if you don’t have money, you would be tempted to purchase some items that you come across. In such instances, you add them to your wishlist. You need to think twice before you add something to your wishlist. If you make your wishlist full of accessories that you don’t need, you will end up paying for all of them. Hence, you will not be able to experience any cost benefit from online shopping. Therefore, you need to be careful before you add anything into your wishlist.