Save up to 50% with MoreReviews
Read all Urban Decay Vice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick Palette reviews here:
- The makeup junkie’s go-to for overnighters, Vice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick Palette by Urban Decay features 12 addictive shades from their massive lipstick collection (six are new). The perfect lineup to take you from nighttime into the next morning, this limited-edition palette contains six metallised shades and six matte shadesÛÓfrom dark, sultry hues to fail-safe neutrals to bold brights. The shades are organised by finish and colour family ÛÓ metallised shades up top, with coordinating matte shades underneath. Start with a metallised shade for a night out. When that night rolls into the next morning and you haven’t made it back home, channel your alter ego by switching to the corresponding matte shade for daytime. From new shades to cult-favourite shades, this palette has all your needs covered. Ideal for travel (it even includes a retractable lip brush), this super-sleek palette was made for experimentation. Keep your options open without having to weigh down your makeup bag. Engineered with real life in mind, this palette makes it easy to apply on the go. UD designed the wells with a special stair-step effect that’s perfect for wiping any excess lipstick off the brush (and keeping the lipstick in its compartment, not all over the palette). When you’re done applying, flip the attached cover on top of the lipstick wells to keep the shades protected and the compact free of messes. As practical as this palette is, it’s also beautiful ÛÓ so expect lots of ‘oohs’ and ‘ahs’ when you pull this out of your makeup bag! The luxurious case has a deep purple lid with a metallised gunmetal base. This is the Vice Lipstick formula you know and love, just poured into a palette. UD’s proprietary Pigment Infusion Systemã¢ gives each shade its super-creamy texture, rich payoff and superior colour dispersion. Yummy Butter Blend comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry. Shades: Banger, (Metallised): deep oxblood Amulet, (Metallised): metallic brick rose Fast Talk (Metallised): mauve-nude pink Big Bang, (Metallised): bright pink sparkle Mad, (Metallised): bright purple shimmer Spark, (Metallised): bright red with tonal shimmer CSB, (Comfort Matte): dark berry Tame, (Comfort Matte): medium nude-pink Backtalk, (Comfort Matte): mauve-nude pink Double Team, (Comfort Matte): pale pink with blue undertone Shallow, (Comfort Matte): lavender 714, (Mega Matte): bright red 12 x 0.7g
- Product codes: 3.60597E+12
- Product ID 1: 21264092511
- Product ID 2: 237167848
Our goal is to help you find the very best products for your budget, so we’ve reviewed over 1913 products in the Beauty > Lip Make-Up category, and more specifically 92 products from Urban Decay to help you decide if Urban Decay Vice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick Palette is right for you.
Urban Decay Vice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick Palette Youtube Reviews
We always recommend reading reviews, but when you’re in a hurry a Urban Decay Vice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick Palette review on YouTube can be a great compromise.
Urban Decay Video Reviews
Here’s a Urban Decay video from YouTube.
This Urban Decay Vice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick Palette review from the Beauty > Lip Make-Up category should help you to decide if it’s right for you, or if you need to keep searching.
10 tips to keep in mind when shopping online like a pro
Along with the development of technology, people have got the opportunity to shop online for what they need. Now you don’t need to get out to the shopping centres, just to purchase what you want. All you need to do is to visit one of the reputed online stores and purchase the products you want from the comfort of your home. You can even order something while staying on your bed.
All people who are engaged with online shopping should have a clear understanding on how to get the most out of it. Then you would love to browse online marketplaces to purchase anything you want. Here is a list of 10 useful tips that you need to keep in mind to get a fascinating experience out of online shopping.
1. Create a separate email for online shopping
Most of the people tend to use their personal email addresses when signing up with online marketplaces. This is one of the mistakes that they do. When you purchase something or sign up with an online store, your email address would be added to their mailing lists. Hence, you will receive emails that contain information about the latest promotions and deals available. It would be frustrating to receive these emails to your personal address. Therefore, you need to create a separate email address, only to purchase products you want. This will assist you to avoid those frustrating promotional emails and newsletters sent by online marketplaces. You don’t have to pay anything to create another email address. It would only take a couple of minutes for you to get the job done. The time you spend on it can help you avoid frustration in the long run.
2. Make it a habit to search a lot
All people who are engaged with online shopping should make it a habit to search a lot before they purchase something. Then you will be able to experience one of the most prominent benefits that are associated with online shopping. The same product would be available to you from multiple marketplaces. However, some marketplaces would offer exciting discounts to you, whereas others would not. Therefore, you need to do an extensive research and look for the marketplaces that offer discounts on products that you need to purchase. However, you need to be careful not to go for the cheapest price as well. You need to take a look at the reputation of the store and quality of the product you purchase to avoid hassle.
3. First visit the sales section
When you go to an online store, you need to make it a habit to visit the sales section first. Brands like Urban Decay, don’t often appear in the sales but do keep an eye out for Urban Decay Vice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick Palette. This section would offer you the products with the best discounts. This can keep you away from the frustration of going through hundreds of products to look for a cheaper deal. Moreover, this is a convenient method available for you to minimize the time that you spend on online shopping. When you purchase items from the sale section, you should be careful about the return policy as well. Usually, the sellers don’t offer returns for the clearance items that they have. Hence, you need to double check the return policy before you purchase a product. It’s useful to read lots of reviews too, but we’ll cover that later.
4. Look for a well-organised online store
The online store you select for shopping should be a well-organized one. In fact, the designers of that website must have paid special attention towards the user experience offered. If you cannot find something that you want from the online store or if you want to spend a long period of time to find something you want, you will not be able to get the best possible experience with online shopping. It would make you hate online shopping as well. One of the primary objectives that you decide to shop online is to save time. Therefore, you need to look for a website that can assist you to save time by promoting an enhanced user experience.
5. Always be adventurous
You need to be adventurous when you are shopping online. Most of the people in today’s world believe that certain items are not supposed to be purchased online. For example, they fear purchasing online. If you have that fear, you will not be able to reap all benefits that are linked with online shopping. Therefore, you need to be adventurous when you purchase the products you want. When you have a clear understanding about your requirements, you will not find it as a difficult task to purchase a product that matches perfectly well with your preferences. But if you have any doubt in mind, you need to double check on the return policy.
6. Carefully go through product details
On the online stores, you will be able to see a good description about the products on the product pages. Most of the people who shop online tend to ignore these descriptions. If you ignore the description, you would be missing out a lot of information that you need to know about the product. In some cases, you would have to return the purchased product as well. Therefore, you need to make it a habit to go through the product description when you purchase something online. For example, the specific method that needs to be followed when washing clothes differ based on the material used. If you wash a piece of cloth, which was meant to be dry cleaned; you will have to end up with frustration. Such issues can easily be avoided by going through the product description.
7. Read customer testimonials and reviews
The customer testimonials that you can see on the internet can help you to get a better understanding about the experience that you will receive from product you purchase. Therefore, you should carefully go through the customer reviews before you purchase something. The product descriptions are associated with marketing terms and you will not be able to create a realistic picture about a specific product in your mind. Therefore, you need to look for the customer reviews and determine what you can expect from the product you purchase. If you can find too many negative reviews, you are encouraged to refrain from purchasing the product.
8. Be thorough with the return policy
You need to be thorough with the return policy of the products you purchase as well, even when buying products in the Cosmetics category. As you already know, online shopping can be somewhat risky. You never get to see the product until it is delivered. Therefore, you must be thorough with the return policy when you order something. If you cannot find useful information about return policy on the website, you are encouraged to go ahead and call the website. Then you will be able to get the required information you want. You need to see whether returns are accepted by the online store and for how long the returns are accepted. In addition, you need to see whether there is a restocking fee and whether you have to pay for shipping. You should never make the mistake of purchasing something with doubt in your mind.
9. Take a look at the size chat when you purchase clothes
If you are purchasing clothes online, you need to take a look at the size chart. The standard size you have in your country would differ in another country. Therefore, you need to take a look at the size chart and purchase the ideal product that matches with your size. This will assist you to avoid the frustration of returning products that you have purchased. If the size chart is not displayed, you need to contact customer support and ask for it.
10. Be careful before you add something to the wishlist
You can easily get carried away with online shopping, even at John Lewis. Even if you don’t have money, you would be tempted to purchase some items that you come across. In such instances, you add them to your wishlist. You need to think twice before you add something to your wishlist. If you make your wishlist full of accessories that you don’t need, you will end up paying for all of them. Hence, you will not be able to experience any cost benefit from online shopping. Therefore, you need to be careful before you add anything into your wishlist.